Calling a little child forward, he had him stand among them. Then he said, "I tell you with certainty, unless you change and become like little children, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:2-3)
Jesus Christ has a special place in his heart for children. We know that childhood is the time to develop the foundation of faith that will carry you forward through life. Many volunteers, parents, and staff oversee a comprehensive Christian Education program for kids.
- Weekly Sunday School during the school year offered during the 10:00 service
- Weekly Summer Sunday School
- Kongo Kids fellowship group for children in 2nd grade through 5th grade
- Music for children age three through 8th grade
- Serving the church and community in a variety of ways